Centralized Billing and Payment - Department Registration
- As per the G.O. (P) No.706/12/Fin dated 26.12.2012, Government have decided that all State Government Departments and Government entitles having multiple electricity consumer numbers with KSEBL can be opted for Centralized Billing to be settled from their designated office.
- To activate centralized billing, the Head of the Departments/Designated officers responsible should register with KSEBL at our website (www.kseb.in) by clicking the link Register for Centralised Billing – Govt Deptartments. After Registration KSEBL will verify the details and enable login facility to the department. After successful login the accurate data of consumers (13 digit consumer number, Section details) that are to be changed over to Centeralized Billing and payment has to be entered by the department.
Please ensure that these consumer payments are done directly by department concerned.
- Upon opting for Centralized Billing the designated officer in the Headquarters will be responsible for remitting the electricity bill before the date of disconnection using RTGS/NEFT to the non-operative collection account No.57065480091 with IFSC Code SBIN0070493 operated in the name of Special Officer (Revenue) at the State Bank of India, KSEBL Admn. Complex Branch, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram.
- The service level agreements will continue as on date and the consumer numbers may be listed in the descending order of priority (highest priority first) so that disconnection can be easily effected in the lowest priority numbers in case the bill is not remitted in time or in sufficient quantity.
- For details, please contact O/o Special Officer Revenue (SOR) - Phone: 0471-2514315, 9349259401 email: email@example.com